Sharing your 10 miles on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are all great ways to let everyone know you’re taking part in March in March so they can support you and we can thank you. You can also join the online Combat Stress fundraising community to see how others are doing their March in March by joining the Team Combat Stress Facebook page.
Top tips for online fundraising:
- Share your justgiving page to encourage donations
- Make a film: post a video of yourself training or on your actual March in March
- Change your Facebook profile photo of you training
- Post our ‘I’ve signed up to March in March’ badge on your social media platforms
- Sharing Instagram and Facebook stories are a great way of engaging your friends and family
- Wear it loud and proud: once you’ve done the miles and got the medal, share a photo of you wearing it on social media so everyone can see what you’ve achieved and make one final ask with your JustGiving page
Funds raised will help us to help more veterans start living again.
Don’t forget to tag us, we can support you every step of the way.